Elite Spas by Maax
Maryland Deck and Hot Tubs Portable Spas
All our spas come with these standard features
• Zinc Coated Steel Sub-Structure
• DuraMAAX™ Cabinetry
• Two Tone Jets
• Two Tone Molded Pillows
• Molded Pan Bottom
• Insulock Insulation System
• Freeze/Overheat Protection System
• ClearMAAX™ Filtration System (2x50 sq ft)
• Underwater Spa Light with Colored Lenses
• 1.5 kW/5.5 kW Stainless Steel Heater
5 year Warranty
* Zinc Coated Steel Sub-Structure - Lifetime
* Elite Spas Zinc Coated Steel Sub-Structure is covered by a lifetime structural warranty.
* Shell Warranty - 10 Years
* Maax Spas warrants against water loss caused by shell defects for a period of ten years from the original purchase date.
* Plumbing Warranty - 5 Years
* Factory-installed plumbing components, including the jets, air injectors, glued fittings, plumbing pipes and hoses are warranted by Maax Spas against water loss due to materials and workmanship defects for a period of five years from the original purchase date.
* Shell Surface Warranty - 5 Years
* Maax Spas warrants the spa shell's interior surface against blistering, cracking or delaminating for a period of five years from the original purchase date.
* Equipment and Control Warranty - 5 Years Maax Spas warrants the electrical equipment including the pump(s), heater assembly, air blower, and the control system against malfunctions due to materials and workmanship for a period of (5) years from original date of purchase
* Stereo and Speakers (1) year labor and material
* Neck pillows (1) year warranty on material
Need a Manual for you Elite Spa? Click here http://elitespas.com/index.php/owners-manuals/